Friday, July 25, 2008

Insulting the injured....

The Obamamessiah stood up the wounded GIs in the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, in Germany. Too much trouble for him to go and shake the hands of the American soldiers who have been wounded in combat. He might as well spit in the face of a veteran now. That's what he did.
Instead, he boarded a plane to France, to have a chat with Sarkozy. I hope Carla Bruni, who is very outspoken asked him where was his wife.
For some reason B'rack Hussein Obama feels that he is above the real heroes of this country. He insulted the men and women who have been proud of their country all their lives, who have not hesitated in defending the flag that he does not salute, and who have come this close to make the ultimate sacrifice.
Don't tell me that I didn't tell you who this man is.
Don't tell me that I didn't tell me that he despises our armed forces.
Don't tell me that he doesn't give a shit about the United States of America, and don't tell me that I didn't tell you that y'all will have a rude awakening if you think that he will ever move a finger to help the cause of a free Cuba.