Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's a wonderful morning


It's a wonderful morning because I am free, and I do not plan to relinquish my freedom anytime soon. As Geddy Lee sang time ago: my mind is not for rent to any god or government. And much less would it be out for grabs to the government of a fake god.

It's a wonderful feeling to tell Obamunistas in their faces that I disapprove and dislike all that their idol "represents" for them. It's a wonderful feeling not to have to bend your neck in servitude to a guy who arrived where he did through trickery and lies.

It's wonderful, simply wonderful, to be free. And it's even more wonderful to use my freedoms to stand up against what I consider to be a fraud, a Manchurian candidate, and worse, a storefront Marxist.

To all of those who feel cheerful today because they have a perfect unknown (because hey, they don't know him either!) getting a copy of the front door key for the White House and a rent free lease for the next four years, a little reminder: fidel castro is very happy today, and Chavez, and so many other unsavory characters. Not a very good company with whom to cheer up and celebrate.