Monday, November 3, 2008

Would you vote for a white supremacist?

I wouldn't.
And for the same reasons -racial hatred- I am not fond of black supremacists either.
These are excerpts of the books by bi-racial hatemonger, black supremacist B'rak Hussein Obama, whom many people are looking up to as if he were the Messiah.
Not only his own assertions are a sample of the most deeply ingrained racism, hate, and specially ingratitude to his loving grandparents, they are also the expression of reject from his own mother who was no racist, as his own existence attests.
His cavorting with terrorists -what about that secret video, Los Angeles Times?- is justified by a nice morsel written by B'rack Hussein Obama's very own hand, it is in the last quote of this selection.
Still, many people will think nothing of giving this country to a man who profited of its very same generosity to grow into a merchant of hate and a preacher of lies. He's preaching "change" and we still have to know what kind of change he has in mind, because that one-word program doesn't tell us much.
Again, many people are going to vote -and very happily- for a man whose writings seem to have been culled from Mein Kampf, just take "white" out and put "jew" in, and you will get the picture.
To all who plan to vote for him: you were warned.
If this man is elected, I wouldn't be surprised that my blog and many others would be silenced. I wouldn't be surprised if many of us are thrown in jail, or accused of hate mongering by the hate monger in chief. If this country is shaken by violence as we have been threatened, he will be the maximum responsible before the law -in case that law is still applied- as its maximum leader.
Instead of OBEY! as his posters proclame, ask everybody you know to wake up and react!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

(I would not be surprise is these racist books "vanish" from your local library shelves or get "sold out" at your favorite bookstore. They will be soon "out print". But the scarier part is that they can become the "official books" and used to indoctrinate school children)